Can you believe it is already December and Christmas is rapidly approaching?
2019 has been a great year for Merlin Equipment. A few of the highlights have been…
- Relocating our head office from Poole to Exeter. Our new facilities have allowed us to increase our stockholding and improve office facilities.
- Welcoming new members to the Merlin team: Russell Squires (Sales Director); Duncan Ogilvie (Sales Executive); Hannah Upchurch (Administration Assistant); Phil Ward (Logistics); and Colin Garner (Engineering). Whilst John, Mike and Sam have refocused their efforts on marketing and building our Dealer Network.
- Being appointed UK Distributor for Fullriver- the finest quality AGM batteries along with TBS Electronics who provide top quality power electronics.
- Expanding our product portfolio to include Lithium-Ion systems and solar panels designed for mobile applications.
We have lots of exciting news to announce in 2020 including new events, new products and seminars. Stay tuned to find out more!
As we approach Christmas, please note the following:
- Please place any orders required before the end of 2019 as soon as possible so that we can fulfil your expectations.
- Although most orders are placed on next day delivery, courier services may not be able to guarantee this over the Christmas period.
- We will be closing for Christmas on Friday 20th December at 17:00 pm and will return to work on Thursday 2nd January 2020 at 09.00 am.
- Buy cheap kamagra
We would like to take this opportunity to say a massive thank you to all of our customers, suppliers and staff for making 2019 such an amazing year; together let’s make 2020 even better!
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
James Hortop & the Merlin team